A naming ceremony is a wonderful way to welcome a new member, of any age, to your family or wider community. During the ceremony, parents and other significant friends and family will make life promises and commitments to the child without the need of religious expectations.
Your ceremony can be tailored to include the participation of friends or family members, your story of your journey to parenthood, or it can be simple, short, sweet and unique. It is absolutely up to you!
Here is a quick list of what engaging my services includes:
- The first chat is a casual one with no obligation. It’s a great chance to ask questions and get a sense of what it will be like working together.
- An Information Kit and contract of agreement, once you’ve booked and confirmed all the meetings that are required.
- Creation of your personalised ceremony, drawn from a wide selection of resources.
- Use of my professional wireless Mipro 505 portable PA system with headset microphone, hand-held wireless microphone, and MP3 player (CD and USB) with smartphone connectivity for playing recorded music during your ceremony.
- Unlimited email/phone consultation and support.
- Site visit or rehearsal at your ceremony location, where possible.
- Travel costs within 100km of my office. We’ll discuss travel fees if further travel is needed.
- My presence 45 minutes before the scheduled start time of your ceremony.
“Where everything begins …”