A Commitment Ceremony is a beautiful way to affirm your commitment to one another without the legalities.
Like a wedding, a commitment ceremony is made up of the same heartfelt components, each with its own purpose and meaning to you both. There may be reasons a legally recognised marriage is not appropriate for you but, nonetheless, you want to recognise your love and commitment to each other in a meaningful and heartfelt way.
It could be to celebrate a milestone anniversary and/or life event or just because you want to recognise your love and life together. Who needs a reason to have a party!
Here is a quick list of what engaging my services includes:
- The first chat is a casual one with no obligation. It’s a great chance to ask questions and get a sense of what it will be like working together.
- An Information Kit and contract of agreement, once you’ve booked and confirmed.
- Creation of your personalised ceremony, drawn from a wide selection of resources. Your ceremony can be tailored to include the participation of friends or family members, your love story, or it can be super simple, short, sweet and unique. It is absolutely up to you…
- Use of my professional wireless Mipro 505 portable PA system with headset microphone, hand-held wireless microphone, and MP3 player (CD and USB) with smartphone connectivity for playing recorded music during your ceremony..
- Unlimited email/phone consultation and support.
- Site visit or rehearsal at your ceremony location, where possible.
- Travel costs within 100km of my office. We’ll discuss travel fees if further travel is needed.
- My presence 45 minutes before the scheduled start time of your wedding ceremony.