A Vow Renewal Ceremony or a Commitment Ceremony is a wonderful way to affirm your commitment to one another without the legalities.
Like a wedding, a vow renewal is made up of the same beautiful components, each with its own purpose and meaning to you both.
It could be to celebrate a milestone anniversary and/or life event or just because.
Who needs a reason to have a party!
Here is a quick list of what engaging my services includes:
- The first chat is a casual one with no obligation. It’s a great chance to ask questions and get a sense of what it will be like working together.
- An Information Kit and contract of agreement, once you’ve booked and confirmed all the meetings that are required.
- Preparation, completion, and lodgement of all legal documentation with the relevant authorities including the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Creation of your personalised ceremony, drawn from a wide selection of resources. Your ceremony can be tailored to include the participation of friends or family members, your love story, or it can be super simple, short, sweet and unique. It is absolutely up to you…
- A professionally-printed commemorative Marriage Certificate.
- Use of my professional Mipro 505 portable PA system with headset microphone, hand-held wireless microphone, and MP3 player (CD and USB) with smartphone connectivity for playing recorded music during your ceremony..
- Unlimited email/phone consultation and support.
- Site visit or rehearsal at your ceremony location, where possible.
- Travel costs within 100km of my office. We’ll discuss travel fees if further travel is needed.
- My presence before the scheduled start time of your wedding ceremony, dressed appropriately to suit your chosen dress code.