Congratulations on your engagement!
This is such a special time in any couple’s life. You’ve found that amazing someone to share your life with. Now the fun begins to plan for your –
Best. Ceremony. Ever!
Your wedding should be a celebration of your love for each other. It should reflect the values you share, the feelings you have for each other, and the important people in your life who have helped you get to where you are today.
Your ceremony can be as relaxed, informal, traditional, classy, funny, quirky, or as modern as you want and most of all, unforgettable!
It should be filled with fun, laughter and tears of happiness, leaving you and your guests feeling wowed.
I would love to work with you to create your perfect wedding ceremony – so let’s meet and get started!
The marriage celebrant checklist
Here is a quick list of what engaging my services includes:
- The first chat is a casual one with no obligation. It’s a great chance to ask questions and get a sense of what it will be like working together.
- An Information Kit and contract of agreement, once you’ve booked and confirmed all the meetings that are required.
- Preparation, completion, and lodgement of all legal documentation with the relevant authorities including the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Creation of your personalised ceremony, drawn from a wide selection of resources. Your ceremony can be tailored to include the participation of friends or family members, your love story, or it can be super simple, short, sweet and unique. It is absolutely up to you…
- A professionally printed commemorative Marriage Certificate.
- Use of my professional Mipro 505 portable PA system with headset microphone, hand-held wireless microphone, and MP3 player (CD and USB) with smartphone connectivity for playing recorded music during your ceremony.
- Unlimited email/phone consultation and support.
- Site visit or rehearsal at your ceremony location, where possible.
- Travel costs within 100km of my office. We’ll discuss travel feeds if you further travel is needed.
- My presence 45 minutes before the scheduled start time of your wedding ceremony, dressed appropriately to suit your wedding party and reflect your chosen dress code.
- A signing table with a cloth to us for signing the marriage documents, if required.
“Every love story is beautiful, but yours should be unique”